For those of you who are always late, like me, you’re likely to find that quality spilling over into your dining-out habits. Which means there’s plenty of you out there who want to know where to grab a meal past 9:30 p.m. in the Rock. From comfy and casual to fine dining, this list is not to be confused with our. Check it out below and tell us your favorites in the comments.
– Get your fill of sushi or opt for a Chinese or Thai dish off the varied menu. Dine in during the week until 9:30 p.m., and on Friday to Saturday until 10:30 p.m.
and – I’m sure the servers at the Pantry Crest think I have a problem because I can often be found there on weeknights grabbing a bite past 10 p.m. The combination of their reverse happy hour and great food keeps me coming back (almost) daily. Head to both locations late: Mondays – Saturdays 4 p.m. until Midnight.
– Tacos, nachos, and burritos, oh my. Enjoy dinner on the patio until until 10 p.m. during the week, and until 11 p.m. on the weekends.
– One of the prettiest bars in town, the Italian eatery can be your go-to for a late date. Eat all the pizza until 10 p.m. during the week and until 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday.
– For when you need good comfort, stick-to-your-ribs, Irish food or a decent burger, park it at Dugan’s. Their kitchen is open until midnight during the week.
– It’s all about the crust at the Pizzeria, and you can enjoy their pies until 10 p.m. during the week, and until 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
The Faded Rose – The Rose goes until 11 on Friday and Saturdays for some late night cajun food. They are open the rest of the week until 10.
– One of the best places to grab a drink in Hillcrest if you’re vibing for a whimsical atmosphere is at Ciao Baci. Chef Jeffery Owen embraced the late-night cravings last year by adding a snacking section to his menu perfect for the barflys. Heftier appetites are also encouraged as the kitchen is open Monday – Friday 4 p.m. – midnight and Saturday 4:00 p.m. until midnight.
– Downtown dwellers will agree, some of the best Pimento Cheese comes out of this kitchen. Opt for it in Grilled Cheese form or go all out with Steak or Duck Pot Pie. Enjoy dinner until 10 p.m. during the week and until midnight on Friday and Saturday.
– For some seriously underrated delectables, you have to head to La Terraza’s patio in Hillcrest. Their Latin American inspired menu is packed full of flavor – and the Mojitos aren’t bad, either. Enjoy until 10 p.m. weekly, and 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
– If you’re feeling fancy or wanting to try something new, check out SO. The regulars will tell you that it’s definitely worth a go (or two). The restaurant serves dinner until 10 p.m. Monday – Wednesday, and until 11 p.m. Thursday – Saturday.
: Need burgers and fries stat? Big Orange Midtown is open until 10 p.m. during the week and until 11 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. Grab your friends and park it at the bar to enjoy reverse happy hour.
South on Main: South on Main has not always been a late night spot, but their new bar food menu brings some great offerings for the late crowd and runs as long as the bar is open. The restaurant may close at 10 Tuesday – Saturday, but you can often find the bar open (and bar food) later. Especially after a show.